About the Business
- Kate Miller founded Miller Family Law, LLC, to focus exclusively on Divorce and Family Law.
- Kate believes that divorce does not have to destroy lives.
- She wants to help clients navigate this process as amicably as possible so that they may begin the healing process.
- Kate earned her undergraduate degree at Texas A&M University in Political Science and Psychology.
- She Moved to Colorado and earned her Juris Doctorate from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law in 2013.
- While a student attorney at the advanced civil litigation clinic at the University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Kate argued an employment law case in front of the Colorado Supreme Court.