About the Business
- Aaron is Board Certified as a Labor and Employment Law specialist by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Aaron's practice is focused on the efficient and cost-effective prevention and resolution of employment, business, real estate, and consumer disputes.
- His clients have included Fortune 500 companies, foreign corporations, small businesses, start-ups, and individuals.
- Aaron has sixteen years of experience in all levels of Texas state and federal courts, representing clients in jury trials and bench trials, and in appeals before the Court of Appeals and Texas Supreme Court.
- In his employment law practice, Aaron represents and provides counsel to employers and employees as to employment law issues including discrimination, retaliation, harassment, wage and hour, overtime, non-competes, and confidentiality claims, as well as assisting with the drafting and negotiation of agreements.