About the Business
- An agent representing a carrier directly may be able to offer you a lower rate, easier plan changes and a closer relationship with the insurer.
- A broker, on the other hand, may be able to find you a better fit by combing the market.
- If it seems like a tossup, your best move may be to research agents and brokers online and even meet a few before choosing your approach.
- There's little advantage to working with multiple agents because a broker can approximate the same results.
- You may choose not only the wrong product, but you may not be with the carrier that is going to help you the most.
- Our agency has had experience in both fields and we decided to go the broker route due to the endless options here are some companies we work with.
- Insurance Carriers: Allstate AIG ASI Atlas CAIC - California Automobile Insurance Century National Encompass First American.
- P&C Insurance Foremost Hartford Infinity Kemper Kemper Specialty Mapfre Mendota Mercury Metlife National General Pacific Specialty Progressive Safeco Insurance Stillwater.