About the Business
- Top Immigration Attorney Pradeek Susheelan has been provided a superb rating of 10/10 by AVVO.
- He attended the University of California, Berkeley School of Law (Boalt Hall).
- He represents clients in Immigration Court as Of Counsel at The Fogle Law Firm that has won more cases than any other firm in the hardest U.S. Circuit Court for immigrants.
- Before setting up his solo practice Mr. Susheelan was a partner at the law firm of Stewart & Susheelan, PLLC, and at the 35-year-old SYSS Law firm focused on representing the IT sector in immigration matters.
- Mr. Susheelan has been a speaker on Labor certification at the American Immigration Lawyers Association and ILW conferences.
- Mr. Susheelan has served as a moot court judge of the National Immigration Law Competition upon the invitation of NYU Law School.