Michael Blacksburg - Estate Planning
San Francisco, CA
About the Business
- Michael draws on his experiences as a Corporate Trustee to better counsel his clients through the estate planning process.
- Michael uses a combination of written exercises, personalized questions and old-fashioned conversation to help clients craft a plan that works for them.
- When finished working with Michael, clients receive their personalized estate documents ready for signature.
- Michael's background also supports clients in the larger role as a wealth management advisor from the fiduciary point of view.
- Michael works with client families and their advisors on regularly evaluating their wealth management needs (estate planning, wealth transfer, specialized asset management, unique beneficiary concerns, philanthropy, family dynamics) and coordinates those investment and fiduciary services with the client family's estate plan.