About the Business
- TradeMarks The Spot is designed to help entrepreneurs and small business owners protect their trademarks.
- We offer affordable, flat-rate packages with no retainer fees.
- Laurie Marshall, the Founder, has been a trademark attorney for over 17 years and has worked for several well-known firms in New York City.
- She also spent 10 years as Major League Baseball's in-house counsel.
- Her client list includes many professional baseball and football organizations and hundreds of entrepreneurs who have started their small businesses in a variety of industries.
- Laurie is on the Advisory Board of The Greatest Pitch and Big Apple Entrepreneurs.
- Speaks regularly on trademarks at venues such as General Assembly, In Good Company, Green Spaces, FIT and NYIT.
- Laurie is also a Venture in Residence at the NYIT Entrepreneur Center.
- TradeMarks The Spot was a finalist in the Make Mine A Million Competition sponsored by American Express, Open Forum and Count Me In.